Become a Mews Member to receive exclusive perks including:
- Discounted rate on your main class
- Free class or free tote bag when you join
- Exclusive advance notice of workshops, courses + visiting teachers
How do I join?
Complete the form below, or contact Nathalie directly by email via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 07812010924.
Pay your annual £60 membership fee in person at the studio or via BACs to start receiving your Mews Member perks.
Make sure you check out the terms & conditions below.
Terms & Conditions:
- Membership is subject to an annual non-refundable £60 membership fee. Membership begins from the date payment is received by Iyengar Yoga in the Mews. This will be confirmed via email.
- All membership perks apply to the member only and are non-transferable.
- Discounted rate applies to one monthly class per member: 1.5 hour class discounted rate £11 (RRP £12.50), 2 hour class discounted rate £14.50 (RRP £16).
- Free class applies to 1 hour or 1.5 hour classes only. The class must be booked and used within the first two months of the membership, is subject to availability and is non-transferable.
- Members can choose between 1 x free class (as noted above) or 1 x free tote bag subject to availability.
- Members will receive news of upcoming workshops, courses & visiting teachers 48 hours before the public.
- Iyengar Yoga in the Mews reserves the right to cancel a membership at any time.
- How to buy antabuse online
- Can i buy nexavar over the counter
- Abilify online india
- Can i take oxycodone and tizanidine together
- Verapamil online no prescription
- Where can i buy verapamil gel
- Nexavar street price
- How to buy strattera
- Where can you buy avapro over the counter
- Where can i buy januvia